As part of its new Giler BagiLebih campaign, U Mobile is offering GoInsure 3—a Personal Accident (PA) insurance product, free for 30 days to all its eligible customers who are Malaysians or Permanent residents. This includes all eligible existing and new customers, on its postpaid and prepaid plans.
U Mobile says the GoInsure 3 bundle with its mobile plans is a telco-industry first and is especially relevant now as it offers additional coverage for COVID-19. The insurance product is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Malaysian Berhad and it offers Death Benefit, Accidental Disability Benefit, Accidental Medical Expenses Benefit, as well as additional Bereavement Expenses due to Accident. During the first month of the free insurance period, the Bereavement Expenses will also cover death due to COVID-19 for those who are eligible and have successfully enrolled. Total benefits from GoInsure 3 is valued at MYR13,000.
All eligible U Mobile customers who have enrolled will receive GoInsure 3 for free for one month after which the premium will cost MYR3 monthly, until they opt out.
How to enrol
- Visit the GoInsure 3 portal
- Fill in your personal details that matches your registered U Mobile account and enrol
- You will receive a confirmation SMS within 48 hours upon successful enrolment.
To opt out
- SMS STOP G3 to 28122 and receive SMS notification for request status; or
- Call customer service at +6018-3881318.
More Giler BagiLebih perks
That aside, U Mobile is offering up to 20 per cent discounts on monthly access fees across its Giler Unlimited (GX) plans, with exception of GX30. Customers who sign up for the GX50 postpaid plan from today onwards will enjoy the plan for MYR40 monthly for 12 months, instead of the regular MYR50.
This complements existing GX68 postpaid and GX38 prepaid plans that are offered at MYR58 and MYR35 respectively.
The final promotion under the Giler BagiLebih campaign sees customers getting a free upgrade to an iPhone 11 128GB when they purchase the iPhone 11 64GB with either the Unlimited Hero P139 or Unlimited Hero P99 postpaid plans. Customers stand to enjoy savings of up to MYR1,600 with this promotion.
- Huawei Mate40 Series: The most powerful Mate line-up ever
- AMD releases new chipset driver for Ryzen CPUs
- Jabra Elite 75t gains Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) with firmware update
- MSI adopts graphene in new GeForce RTX 30 Series Gaming Trio GPUs
- Apple iPhone 12 Malaysia: Pricing and availability details