Garmin today launches the limited-edition Forerunner 245 Music Japan Edition in Malaysia. With a limited sale of just 100 pieces, the special timepiece features a strong Japanese aesthetic and exclusive serial number plate engraved on the caseback.Read more–>
The Forerunner 245 Music Japan Edition was made in close collaboration with a Japanese design team, incorporating authentic and iconic elements of the country to celebrate their legendary sportsmanship. Japan host the 2020 Olympic Games Tokyo, which has been postponed to 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The limited edition features a bold red and white matching strap with the matte black watch case, with gold metal buttons and buckle signifying the pursuit of glory. The exclusive watch face takes the sacred Mount Fuji as its theme, symbolising the Yamato spirit and the burning passion of runners. The iconic sun disc of the Japanese flag in the backdrop represents runners’ passion to push themselves to reach new heights.
The Forerunner series has long been a fan favourite, thanks to its full-featured, accurate health and activity tracking features backed by an accessible price.
The limited-edition carries the same functionality including advanced running dynamics, safety and tracking features (GPS), customisable training plans with Garmin Coach, as well as a host of additional performance monitoring innovations.
To top it all, the watch can power your runs with up to six hours of music streaming from your favourite streaming service such as Spotify.
Pricing and availability
The Forerunner 245 Music Japan Limited Edition retails at MYR1,799 with a limited sale run of 100 units. It is available at GARMIN Malaysia headquarters – (AECO Technologies), 43, Jalan Jejaka 2, Taman Maluri, Cheras and Garmin brand stores in Malaysia:
- Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur
- Digital Mall, Petaling Jaya
- 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Petaling Jaya
- Jalan Lagenda, Melaka
- Queensbay, Penang
- Juru Autocity, Penang
- Bukit Indah, Johor
- Mid Valley Southkey, Johor
- Kuantan East Coast Mall, Pahang
- Kuching Vivacity Megamall, Sarawak (GARMIN Premium Reseller)
- #buyforimpact: MaGIC & Lazada partner to promote socially-conscious buying
- Proton X50: Pre-orders kick-off on Malaysia Day
- This is what the “Big Navi” AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series card looks like
- 2020 Proton X50: Everything you need to know
- Trevo offers MYR2 million financial aid for 10,000 car-sharing hosts