Every mother in the world has her own special way of doing things, her own set of rules, her own idiosyncrasies. But I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say this: Moms are superwomen. They’re amazing.
“God could not be everywhere, and therefore he created mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
So, anyone can have kids, but what kind of mom will you be, or are?
As you may know, Netflix has a ton of content, and it keeps growing. There’s also plenty for moms to enjoy–after all, she deserves a break to catch up with her favourite TV series or movie.
And by the way, the mom-loving people at Netflix have come up with a quiz especially for moms out there.
Check this out:
Your son comes home crying after school, claiming he’s being name called and bullied by the kids in his class. Do you:
- Tell your son to brush it off and keep his cool, walk into class with his head held high and to never stoop down to their level (The Classy Mom)
- Ask for the list of names they called him and crack jokes about it with your son (The Comedy Mom)
- Obviously take it into your own hands! You secretly break into school and spread Super Glue on their seats and tables (The Super Hero Mom)
Despite your busy schedule, you’ve managed to perfectly plan a nice weekend with your spouse and kids – everything from where to go and what to eat, but alas, one of your kids suddenly comes down with the flu. How would you react?
- It doesn’t bother you cos you’ve got a Plan B in place, of course! (The Perfectionist Mom)
- You forget all about this misfortune and let the kids go off to do their thing that day (The Well-Balanced Mom)
- You round up your troop (who’s left of it) and go get ice cream instead! (The Happy Mom)
It’s the day before your daughter’s final exam paper. Do you:
- Confiscate her phone away, tell her she’s grounded for the rest of day and lock her in her room with just her books to keep her company (The Tiger Mom)
- Share a de-stress moment by treating her out for a movie because there’s no point trying to squeeze in any more information at the last minute, anyway! (The Hippy-Artsy Mom)
The kids are away for the school holidays. Finally, an alone weekend with your husband! How would you like to spend this moment?
- Arrange a romantic candlelight dinner at home to spend Q* time with the hubby (TheRomantic Mom)
- Call in for pizza, pull down the curtains and binge-watch all your favorite horror movies that both you and your husband missed out on, and enjoy a cuddle-fest (The Horror-Loving Mom)
Here are some Netflix Mom types and shows:
- The Perfectionist Mom – Riverdale (Alice Cooper)
- The Tiger Mom – House of Cards (Claire Underwood)
- Happy Mom – Fuller House (Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis)
- Hippy-Artsy Mom – Grace & Frankie (Frankie)
- The Horror-loving Mom – Santa Clarita’s Diet (Sheila Hammond)
- The Classic Mom – The Crown (Queen Elizabeth II)
- The Super Hero Mom – Jessica Jones (Jessica Jones)
- The Well-Balanced Mom – The Good Wife (Alicia Florrick)
- The Comedy Mom – Life as We Know It (Holly Berenson)
- The Romantic Mom – It’s Complicated (Jane Adler)
Happy Mother’s Day to all beautiful mothers out there!
Show Comments (0)