With Malaysian obeying the “stay at home” order (well, some anyway) with the Movement Control Order (MCO) in effect, telcos have stepped in to ensure Malaysians are connected for work, communication and play. U Mobile, who is aware that customers’ hotspot usage will increase during the MCO, is doubling their hotspot quota at no extra charge.
The “Hottest Spot” campaign as part of a relief initiative, is applicable to the Unlimited Hero P139, Unlimited Hero P99, Giler Unlimited Postpaid GX68 and GX50, as well as Giler Unlimited Prepaid GX38 plans. The campaign runs from 19 March until 31 March 2020.
Especially for Unlimited Hero P99 and P139 plans, you can share the data with a supplementary line for MYR20 per month, without having to be in the same home/location.
In addition to the free hotspot data, any calls regarding COVID-19 to the Crisis Preparedness Response Centre (03-8881020/03-88810600/03-88810700) are free, exclusively to U Mobile subscribers.
For more information, visit u.com.my.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go now in Malaysia
- Lightning? Power outage? No problem. You’ll never strike out with an APC Easy UPS
- Inside M1, Apple’s most powerful silicon
- Lazada 11.11 Sale: Enjoy up to 47% off on Xiaomi products
- Lazada 11.11 Sale: Samsung Galaxy deals at up to 50% off