Lenovo is offering up to 50 per cent discount on its upcoming Lenovo 8.8 Deals campaign, happening on 8 August 2020. This will cover select product across the Lenovo product portfolio including ThinkPad E14 and E15 AMD, ThinkPad X13 AMD, and ThinkPad T14 AMD. In addition, the company also introduced LenovoPRO—a membership programme for small businesses which offers various perks such as early access to Lenovo 8.8 Deals with up to 50 per cent discount.
LenovoPRO is a one-stop solution for business owners to expand their businesses with preferred IT solutions and enjoy competitive pricing. Three levels of membership is offered, based on a business’ annual spending with Lenovo namely LenovoPRO, LenovoPRO Plus, and LenovoPRO Elite.
As a member of the programme, qualified members will enjoy preferred business pricing and early access to exclusive limited-time deals on Lenovo business notebooks. Other perks include:
- A dedicated business tech specialist.
- Access to Lenovo solutions such as 30 days credit terms, online credit approval of up to MYR250,000 line of credit with payment due within 30 days. Members can also view their order, invoice and payment history from Lenovo’s secure digital platform.
- Lenovo Trade In—members can trade in old notebooks, desktop PCs or monitors, regardless of brand, in working condition and get a discount on their new purchase.
- Lenovo Premier Support that provides direct access to Lenovo expert technicians for comprehensive hardware and software support.
- Access to Simpli Learn to upskill through digital courses, worth up to MYR2,899.
Among the attractive early access deals for 8.8 LenovoPRO members get to enjoy from now until 15 August includes:
- 50 per cent off monitors upon purchase of any other products
- Free upgrade for Intel Core i7 (worth MYR880) and free upgrade to AMD Ryzen 7 (worth MYR870) and Windows 10 Pro for selected PCs
- Free Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 for purchase of the Lenovo Yoga C740
- 80 per cent off 3-year Premier Support for all ThinkPad products
For non-business and non-LenovoPRO members, the Lenovo 8.8 Deals campaign is happening on 8 August 2020, with discounts of up to 45 per cent. Check out the deals on the campaign page here.
For more information about LenovoPRO, visit Lenovo.
Disclosure: Keep in mind that VERNONCHAN.COM may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. Clicking on these links cost you nothing and it helps to cover some of the costs for the upkeep of the site. While we may receive commissions, this does not impact our reviews, views and opinions which remain independent, fair, and balanced. Thank you for your support.
- Sign up with unifi Mobile 99 for MYR59 per month
- New AMD Radeon driver delivers Hitman 3 performance boost, other updates and fixes
- Not your average extension plug
- Galaxy Buds Pro: Samsung’s best true wireless buds yet
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra: Saving the best for last