Consistent with Samsung’s own offering and other telco deals, each pre-order will come with a special bundle of goodies. You’ll get the Limited Edition Starter Pack (screen protector, clear case, wireless charger stand and USB Type-C cable), a 5,100mAh power bank and Samsung Protection Plus plan. This promo bundle is worth MYR916.
Digi offers Postpaid 78, Postpaid 108 and Postpaid 138 for its Galaxy S8 device contracts.
The base Postpaid 78 plan gives you 12GB of monthly data (6GB all-day + 6GB weekend), unlimited calls and 200 SMS messages.
Meanwhile, the Postpaid 108 delivers 18GB of data (9GB all-day + 9GB weekend), unlimited calls and 400 SMS messages.
The top-end Postpaid 138 brings you 24GB of data (12GB all-day + 12GB weekend), unlimited calls and SMS.
As with other telcos, you’ll be required to pay an upfront fee – MYR360 (Postpaid 78); MYR640 (Postpaid 108); and MYR920 (Postpaid 138). As an alternative, you can opt for 0% interest-free easy payment plans via credit card, based on 24-month instalments.
The 5.8-inch Galaxy S8 retails at MYR3,299 while the 6.2-inch Galaxy S8+ is priced at MYR3,699. Available in Midnight Black, Orchid Grey and Maple Gold.
The pre-order promotion runs from 11-13 April 2017. The Galaxy S8 and S8+ will hit retail stores nationwide from 5 May 2017.
All about the Galaxy S8:
- Pre-order for Samsung Galaxy S8 in Malaysia to start 11 April
- Samsung unpacks Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ – Infinity Display, bezel-less design
- New Samsung Gear 360 boasts 4K resolution, compatible with iOS devices
- Samsung DeX is Microsoft Continuum for Android
- Samsung Galaxy S8 pre-orders start tomorrow, prices from USD720
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is unpacking tonight, here’s what to expect