Digi today introduced its first Yellow Heart crowdfunding initiative with the COVID-19 Aid campaign. The initiative enables Digi customers to easily join the cause to collect funds in support of the Ministry of Health (MOH) and frontline healthcare workers who continue to fight the pandemic. Digi customers can easily contribute via the MyDigi app.
The Yellow Heart COVID-19 Aid campaign complements Digi’s existing MYR1 million contribution to the GLC Disaster Relief Network (GDRN) coalition to support the MOH. Running for four weeks, all proceeds will be use to acquire medical equipment, personal protective equipment (PPE) and other medical supplies required for hospitals involved in stemming COVID-19 across the country.
Digi’s chief corporate affairs officer, Joachim Rajaram said that the Yellow Heart COVID-19 Aid campaign was founded in the spirit of #DigiCares.
Digi customers can donate in denominations of MYR2, MYR5, MYR10, and MYR20 per transaction on the MyDigi app by purchasing the Yellow Heart COVID-19 Aid pass. The donation campaign is open exclusively to Digi customers; customers are limited to purchasing only one pass per denomination. This means that you can only donate each amount one time, with a total possible donation of MYR37 per customer.
How to make a donation
- Launch the MyDigi app or download it via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Under the Rewards section, select the Yellow Heart COVID-19 Aid Campaign Card
- Choose your preferred denomination pass: MYR2 / MYR5 / MYR10 / MYR20
- Click “Confirm”
- You will receive a confirmation for each successful transaction
- The donation pass will be reflected in the MyRewards tab
For Digi Postpaid users, donation pass purchases will be reflected in their bills according to their billing cycle. On the other hand, for prepaid users, the purchased amount will be deducted from their available credit immediately.
Learn more about Digi’s COVID-19 Aid campaign here. Be part of the Yellow Heart Crowdfunding initiative at www.digi.com.my/yellow-heart/covid-aid.
Also, check out what Digi is doing for its customers during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Huawei Vision Smart Screen TV coming to Malaysia soon?
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Malaysia: Top of the class
- Take note, Yoodo upcoming system upgrade
- Garmin Fenix 6 trade-in promo: Up to MYR610 rebate
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip now only MYR3,999