When you use Samsung Pay to pay for your online or offline purchases, you earn Samsung Reward Points. With these accumulated points, there are myriad ways for you to spend these points. From now until 23 June 2020, you can redeem dahmakan e-vouchers in the Samsung Rewards Catalogue.
|dahmakan User||Discount e-Vouchers||Redeem with Samsung Rewards Points|
|Existing dahmakan User||10% OFF*||150 Samsung Rewards Points|
|New dahmakan User||MYR8 OFF 1st order*||200 Samsung Rewards Points|
*a minimum spend of RM14.90 is required.
Simple steps to redeem
- Step 1: Ensure you have enough Samsung Rewards Points
- Step 2: Read through the full terms and conditions
- Step 3: Tap on “Redeem points” button
- Step 4: Tap on “OK” to confirm your points to be redeemed
- Step 5: You may check your redeemed voucher at “My Voucher” list
- ***Only 1 redemption per user is allowed, while stocks last, on a first-come-first-served basis.
For applicable terms and conditions or redemptions of e-Vouchers, click here.
Samsung Pay uses Near Field Communication (NFC) and Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) technologies, making it accepted at most retailers in Malaysia. It’s a fast, secure way to pay for your purchases offline and online.
The mobile payment solution supports most major banks including CIMB, Citi, HongLeong Bank, HSBC, RHB, Maybank, Public Bank, RHB, and Standard Chartered, as well as Mastercard and VISA.
Samsung Pay is supported on many Samsung devices including the latest Galaxy S20 series, Note10 series, Note 9, A series, and more, as well as wearables like Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch, and others. For the full list, click here.
If Samsung Pay is not already on your supported device, you can download the app from the Google Play Store.