In line with Samsung’s official pre-order promo bundle you’ll get the Limited Edition Starter Pack (screen protector, clear case, wireless charger stand and USB Type-C cable), a 5,100mAh power bank and Samsung Protection Plus plan.
Yes offers two 24-month contract postpaid options for the S8. The Postpaid 88 plan gives you 25GB of 4G LTE data, while the Postpaid 128 offers 35GB of 4G LTE data per month.
If calling is your thing, you’ll like that you get unlimited calls and text, although limited to Yes to Yes numbers. Calls to other networks is set at 9sen/minute, and SMS costs 9sen/sms.
Here’s a breakdown of Yes’ plan bundles with the Galaxy S8 and S8+ (excl. 6% GST):
Samsung Galaxy S8
- Postpaid 88 – MYR2,299 (upfront payment MYR412)
- Postpaid 128 – MYR1,899 (upfront payment MYR699)
Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Postpaid 88 – MYR2,499 (upfront payment MYR612)
- Postpaid 128 – MYR2,299 (upfront payment MYR772)
Note that there’s a one-month advance subscription fee when you sign up for the device bundle.
As with all the other pre-order offers, you’ll be able to pick your device up a day before it hits stores.
As a refresher, the 5.8-inch Galaxy S8 goes for MYR3,299 while the bigger 6.2-inch Galaxy S8+ is priced at MYR3,699. Available in Midnight Black, Orchid Grey and Maple Gold.
The pre-order promotion runs from 11-13 April 2017. The Galaxy S8 and S8+ will hit retail stores nationwide from 5 May 2017.
All about the Galaxy S8:
- Pre-order for Samsung Galaxy S8 in Malaysia to start 11 April
- Samsung unpacks Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ – Infinity Display, bezel-less design
- New Samsung Gear 360 boasts 4K resolution, compatible with iOS devices
- Samsung DeX is Microsoft Continuum for Android
- Samsung Galaxy S8 pre-orders start tomorrow, prices from USD720
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is unpacking tonight, here’s what to expect