Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) today announced the launch of its new Samsung Experience Store in Malaysia, located at The Gardens Mall. The new store brings an entirely new perspective to the interaction between consumers and Samsung products.
Popular VJ Megan Tan hosted the media event, graced by Managing Director of SME, Kwon Jaw Hoon; Managing Director of Weldon Telecommunication, Wilson Wee; Samsung executives, special guests and members of the media.
Kwon said at the launch, “As a brand, we strive to provide consumers with enriching experiences; be it through our products or services. With the new Samsung Experience Store, we aim to give individuals and families a unique retail experience in discovering Samsung technologies and showcase how the brand transforms lives through innovation.”
The impressive new store features multiple interactive zones including:
- Kids Zone – Zone allocated for children to express their artistic creativity through Samsung gadgets
- Smart Care – Customer care center for people to seek assistance on software upgrade, repairs, product consultation and setup of a new Samsung device.
- Content Zone – Consumers can enjoy Samsung’s range of contents and services through Samsung Hub and content including video, music, books and games.
- Interactive Walls – Two large interactive walls with motion control technology allows for consumer interaction with Samsung content and services
- Product Experiential Zone (Smart Table) – Showcase for Samsung’s latest devices like cameras, smartphones and notebooks
- Smart Home – Re-created home setting for customers to experience the latest Samsung gadgets like Samsung HomeSync, GALAXY Camera, ATIV Book 5 and GALAXY Tab 3 in a home environment
- Smart Academy – In-store workshop area that provides tutorials to customers on familiarizing themselves with Samsung gadgets and services
This may be the first experience center by Samsung, but you can be sure this will not be their last.
More photos of the store launch at Flickr.
Show Comments (2)
Comments are closed.