The much-awaited Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are now officially launched in Malaysia. The beautiful duo will be available for purchase via Samsung Experience Stores, retail partners and local telcos starting 5 May 2017.
As part of the big introduction, Samsung is having simultaneous roadshows across Malaysia from 5-7 May 2017. You can experience the new flagship devices alongside the new Gear VR with Controller, Gear 360 camera and Samsung DeX.
As mentioned in a previous post, buyers of the Galaxy S8 or S8+ will be entitled to a free Limited Edition Starter Kit (clear cover, screen protector, wireless charger stand and USB Type-C cable) as well as a 5,100mAh battery pack.
And that’s not all. Samsung is extending an exclusive purchase-with-purchase offer where you can 50% off retail price for the new Gear VR with Controller (RRP: MYR499), and new Gear 360 (RRP: MYR999).
Samsung is also offering a limited time Trade-Up campaign where you can trade-in your phone for rebates on the new Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Learn more about the Galaxy S8 and S8+ here.
For more information on the roadshow, visit www.samsung.com/my/s8roadshow/.
Telcos are also offering the devices with various plans and options:
- Own a Galaxy S8 from U Mobile, from as low as MYR1,819
- Say Yes to the Galaxy S8 – from MYR1,899 with Yes Postpaid 128 plan
- Galaxy S8 and S8+ now available with Celcom FIRST
- DiGi offers Galaxy S8 and S8+ from MYR1,878
- Pre-order Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ from Maxis, prices from MYR1,799
And let’s not forget the retailers:
All about the Galaxy S8:
- Pre-order for Samsung Galaxy S8 in Malaysia to start 11 April
- Samsung unpacks Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ – Infinity Display, bezel-less design
- New Samsung Gear 360 boasts 4K resolution, compatible with iOS devices
- Samsung DeX is Microsoft Continuum for Android
- Samsung Galaxy S8 pre-orders start tomorrow, prices from USD720
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is unpacking tonight, here’s what to expect
Show Comments (0)