OPPO has announced new adjusted prices for its year-old flagship – the Find 7, and several others in its stable of stylish, slim phones. The Find 7, still a stunning phone in this day, now retails at RM1,489, down from RM1,798 previously.
In celebration of the 58th Merdeka Day, OPPO dropped prices of several of its mobile devices.
The Find 7 is one of my favourite OPPO phones, and till today still sells well in the retail channels. The former flagship is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 mated to 3GB RAM. Storage is 32GB and it also comes integrated with OPPO’s renowned VOOC Flash Charging technology.
On the optics front it gets 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front. The 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display is bright and sharp, even compared to today’s crop of flagship phones.
Other models with price adjustments include the sexy R5, R1x, R1L, Neo 5 and Joy Plus. Prices are as follows:
- OPPO R5: Original price – RM1,598; new price – RM1,398
- OPPO R1x: Original price – RM1,398; new price – RM1,198
- OPPO R1L: Original price – RM1,098; new price – RM798
- OPPO Neo 5: Original price – RM538; new price – RM398
- OPPO Joy Plus: Original RM398; new price – RM368