As Hari Raya looms, Lenovo is making festive celebrations even more joyous, offering exciting and exclusive deals on its consumer products. The month-long promotion sees its Lenovo Legion series, Yoga series, IdeaPad series sold for a discount with free gifts and vouchers thrown in. That’s not all, customers will be entitled to buy Star Wars: Jedi Challenges for just MYR249 when they purchase Lenovo products. Lenovo is also extending its new warranty service – Lenovo PremiumCare at a special rate on all its products.
Deals, deals, deals
Starting from now until 15 July 2018, customers who purchase selected products from Lenovo’s All-in-One, Desktop, Thin & Light, Mainstream, Yoga, and Lenovo Legion series will enjoy reduced prices in addition to receiving free gifts and vouchers worth up to MYR500.
Here are some highlights:
- IdeaCentre All-in-One 310 and 520 – Redeem vouchers worth up to MYR100
- IdeaCentre Desktop 310s, 510s and 510 – Redeem vouchers worth up to MYR100
- IdeaPad Laptop 320, 320s, 520s and 720s – Free Lenovo HR Band G10 and redeem vouchers worth up to MYR100
- Yoga Laptop 520, 720 and 920 – Free JBL Headset, Lenovo HR Band G10 and redeem vouchers worth up to MYR500
- Legion Laptop Y520, Y720 and Y920 – Free gaming mouse and mouse pad, gaming armoured backpack, and redeem vouchers worth up to MYR500
Star Wars: Jedi Challenges
You will no longer be wielding your lightsaber alone. Fueled by overwhelming fan demand, Star Wars: Jedi Challenges now comes with a new multiplayer mode – “Lightsaber Versus Mode.” The mode lets you face off with a friend in the same room, with each player equipped with the Lenovo Mirage AR headset, Lightsaber Controller and Tracking Beacon. The setup requires a compatible smartphone.
The multiplayer mode is available now in the Star Wars: Jedi Challengers app, free to download for iOS and Android.
Since its launch in late 2017, Star Wars: Jedi Challenges has allowed fans to battle against legendary Dark Side villains like Kylo Ren and Darth Vader in augmented reality (AR).
For the whole month of June 2018, customer who purchase any model of Lenovo notebooks are entitled to buy the Star Wars kit for only MYR249, down from its original price of MYR775.
Lenovo PremiumCare Warranty
True to its promise as a customer-centric company, Lenovo introduced a new warranty service in early May this year called Lenovo PremiumCare. The company is now extending its warranty upgrade promotion to 15 July 2018.
If you purchase a selected Lenovo consumer notebook in-store, you’re eligible to upgrade from a Standard Limited Warranty to two types of Lenovo PremiumCare warranty packages at a special rate:
- Upgrade one-year worth of Lenovo PremiumCare Warranty at RM18.90, which is originally priced at RM249.00
- Upgrade two-year worth of Lenovo PremiumCare Warranty at RM46.90, which is originally priced at RM379.00
All Lenovo products are covered by Standard Limited Warranty. Upgrading Lenovo PremiumCare warranty will give customers access to the Lenovo PremiumCare Call Centre, available 24/7 including national public holidays. For on-site technical support, technicians are available nationwide on weekdays, excluding weekends and public holidays from 9AM to 9PM.
You can visit any Lenovo authorised stores to purchase, or do it online at the official Lenovo Store on Lazada.
For more information, visit https://www3.lenovo.com/my/en
Show Comments (0)