Pre-orders for Samsung’s latest flagship – Galaxy S8 and S8+ – are officially kicking off on 11 April until 13 April 2017. Telcos and retailers are wasting no time in offering pre-orders, with 11street being one of the first joining the fray. The big name e-commerce platform will be offering the same attractive bundle offered officially by Samsung, worth over MYR900.
As a refresher, the pre-order bundle includes a Limited Edition Starter Kit (clear cover, screen protector, wireless charger stand and USB Type-C cable), a 5,100mAh battery pack and Samsung Protection Plus. The protection package gives you one-year screen protection (one-time only replacement) and an additional one-year extended warranty.
As an additional perk, 11street is offering free shipping if you prefer your order shipped to you. Stocks will be ready to be picked up or will be shipped out on 4 May. The two flagship devices will hit stores nationwide officially on 5 May 2017.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is priced at MYR3,299, while its bigger sibling the S8+ goes for MYR3,699. Colour options include Midnight Black, Orchid Grey and Maple Gold.
To quickly recap, the Galaxy S8 sports a 5.8-inch QHD+ AMOLED display, while the Galaxy S8+ features a bigger 6.2-inch QHD+ AMOLED display. Both features the all-new Infinity Display and bezel-less, button-less design. Underneath the stunning exterior is the powerful Exynos 8895 (or Snapdragon 835, depending on which part of the world you are), 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
The dynamic duo also sport the excellent 12MP f/1.7 Dual Pixel camera and an uprated 8MP f/1.9 selfie shooter.
Ready to pre-order? Head over to 11street’s Galaxy S8 pre-order page.
For more about the Galaxy S8, click here, or visit all Galaxy S8 related posts below:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ pre-orders in Malaysia start 11 April, prices from MYR3,299
- Pre-order for Samsung Galaxy S8 in Malaysia to start 11 April
- Samsung unpacks Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ – Infinity Display, bezel-less design
- New Samsung Gear 360 boasts 4K resolution, compatible with iOS devices
- Samsung DeX is Microsoft Continuum for Android
- Samsung Galaxy S8 pre-orders start tomorrow, prices from USD720
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is unpacking tonight, here’s what to expect
Show Comments (0)