U Mobile, the award-winning, fastest, most affordable mobile broadband service in Malaysia is having a Unlimited Mobile Internet (UMI) Contest where participants stand a chance to win a Samsung GALAXY Note and more!
[ad#Google Adsense 336×280]
The mechanics are crazy simple.
- ‘Like’ the U Mobile Facebook page at www.facebook.com/umobilesb and fill in the entry form for the contest.
- Participants will then be prompted with trivia questions and they are required to answer as many questions possible within 30 seconds.
- By sharing and inviting their friends to participate in the contest, participants will be given the opportunity to answer the trivia questions again.
- UMI subscribers who participate and achieve the highest score are eligible to win a brand new Samsung GALAXY Note, which is the grand prize for this contest. There are four units of Samsung GALAXY Note to be won. (RRP: RM1,999)
- 60 U Mobile subscribers who have the best scores will win themselves an Unlimited Mobile Internet (UMI) package for a month.
- 200 pairs of Golden Screen Cinemas movies tickets also await participants of the contest (include non UM subscribers).
- Prizes will be given away each week, and each shortlisted participant is entitled to one prize.
Unlimited Mobile Internet (UMI) – High speed, easy, flexible and affordable!
- UMI is an extension of U Mobile’s prepaid plan that offers users high speed mobile internet, ideal for web-browsing, video streaming and staying connected via social networking platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
- At RM28 per month, subscribers will enjoy unlimited mobile internet (subject to fair usage policy), 100 minutes of free calls to ALL networks and 30 free SMS to ALL networks.
- To activate, subscribers can either dial *118*3*1# or SMS <On UMI> to 28118.
U Mobile stands out as by offering the fastest, most flexible, affordable products and services to Malaysian customers. It was the first telco to introduce the 42 Mbps mobile broadband service, utilizing Dual-Cell HSPA+ (High-Speed Packet Access) back in October 2010, the fastest and most affordable mobile broadband service in the country.
There’s plenty of goodies to enjoy as a UMI subscriber – nationwide free calls, free SMS, unlimited mobile internet, zero roaming charges in Singapore, and more. I’ve been a happy customer since last year.
It’s not a shocker that its been recognized by Frost & Sullivan, winning the “Most Promising Service Provider of the Year” award of 2011. U Mobile was also named the industry’s “Rising Star” at the PC.Com 12th Readers Choice Awards 2011. The unique services and value-added offerings found in U Mobile’s prepaid services have also bagged U Mobile the “Best New Service Award” at the GoMobile Innovation Awards 2012.
Wondering what the UMI prepaid plan is like? I take it to the test here.