U Mobile today announced GoOffice—a first-of-its-kind partnership with Microsoft that offers a unique productivity and connectivity bundle, targeted at small medium enterprises (SMEs). GoOffice packages Microsoft Office 365 with a U Mobile postpaid plan of three lines, starting from MYR238 per month.
At the launch, Jasmine Lee, Chief Marketing Officer of U Mobile said, “We are delighted to be able to partner with Microsoft to launch GoOffice, the country’s first voice, data and Office applications bundle for SMEs. With GoOffice, we are enabling businesses, big or small, to digitise their business. The combination of unlimited data and voice and Microsoft cloud-based services means businesses can be carried out anywhere, anytime on any device.”
The special bundle is U Mobile’s continued push into the business/enterprise space under its “GoBiz” banner. Earlier in June, U Mobile introduced GoBiz and GoPayz–a comprehensive fintech ecosystem that comprises a universal e-wallet and a versatile payment platform for businesses.
Here’s a breakdown of what GoOffice offers:
- Microsoft Office 365 Business: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access (PC-only), 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage, valid for up to 15 devices (smartphone, Mac/PC, tablets).
- 1x Principle Postpaid Line: Unlimited voice and data, 4GB of Roam-On data (roaming in 12 destinations), and 20GB of hotspot data
- 2x Supplementary Postpaid Lines: Unlimited voice calls, 6GB of high-speed data, 500MB of Roam-On data (roaming in 12 destinations), and unlimited Waze data.
Customers can purchase additional Microsoft Office 365 licenses if required.
They can also add more supplementary postpaid lines for an additional MYR45 per month per line.
The GoOffice bundle is available starting today.
For more information, visit GoOffice.
- Suped up Honor MagicBook 14 now available in stores
- ePenjana: How to redeem your MYR50 e-wallet credit from Touch ‘n Go eWallet
- ePenjana: How to claim your MYR50 free e-wallet credit from Boost
- ePenjana: How to claim your MYR50 free e-wallet credit from Grab
- ePenjana: Redeem your free MYR50 e-wallet credit starting 31 July 2020