This holy month of Ramadan, you can go cashless when you visit the Ramadan Bazaar at Kampong Bahru. At the first-ever “Kampong Kashless Ramadan Bazaar”, you can use your Touch ‘n Go eWallet at over 400 stalls and prepare for iftar. That’s not all, you can also earn rewards and cashback when you make payment with the eWallet.
Here’s a long lineup of exciting activities happening throughout the whole month of Ramadan (terms & conditions apply):
- “Ketupat Runtuh” – Make a purchase with the eWallet at the bazaar or at over 50,000 merchants to stand a chance to win cashback worth MYR1,000,000.
- “Kucing Kashless Rekomen” – Weekly update through the eWallet app of the Top 10 food picks and happenings at the bazaar.
- “Katch Kucing Kashless” – Be the fastest to sport 5 of the hidden “Kucing” at the bazaar, take a selfie and upload on Facebook. Tag Touch ‘n Go eWallet’s Facebook page and include hashtags #KatchKucing #rayasempoitng #rayasempoi #tngewallet to win prizes.
- “Siapa Yang Best” – Vote for your favourite stall at the bazaar. The stall with the most votes will be featured on the Touch ‘n’ Go eWallet Facebook page every week.
- “Hadiah Extra Sempoi” – Visit the Touch ‘n Go eWallet booth at the bazaar to grab great deals and exclusive merchandise from as low as MYR2!
- Hang out and buka puasa with loca celebrities: Alif Satar (Saturday, 11 May) and Nabila Razali (18 May).
- Join the TNG Digital team for a bubuk lambuk distribution on Friday, 10 May.
- In the spirit of giving back to the community, visitors of Masjid Jamek Kampong Bahru can make a donation via the eWallet and scan QR codes available at the mosque.
- To foster the spirit of togetherness, break fast with Touch ‘n Go at Halaman Sempoi, situated at Sultan Sulaiman Club compound, in the middle of the bazaar. Halam Sempoi is open daily from 3PM.
This Ramadan, Touch ‘n Go eWallet partners Kechara Soup Kitchen to ensure any access food at the bazaar is redistributed to people in need. You can also play a part in the effort to reduce waste by bringing your own food and water containers, as well as recycling bags to the bazaar.
How to get there
Catch a ride to the bazaar with EZCab and get MYR4* for a single ride when you pay with the eWallet.
For more information, visit www.tngd.my/rayasempoi.
Show Comments (0)