The recently launched Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact will be available in Malaysia from today 26 September 2014, priced at RM2,399 (US$736) and RM1,899 (US$582) respectively.
Sony’s flagship is now even lighter and slimmer at just 152g and 7.3mm thin. The new rounded aluminium frame with durable tempered glass panels exudes class and style. The Xperia Z3 is available in white, black and two new colours – copper and silver green.
For those who prefer single-handed use or simply have smaller hands, the Xperia Z3 Compact features the similar elegant, premium finish of the flagship Xperia Z3. Weighing just 129g and at just 8.6mm, it’s every bit a Z3 in a compact body. Available in orange and green as well as white and black.
The Xperia Z3 series packs the latest quad-core Snapdragon processors, industry-best dust- and water-resistance ratings, powerful camera and brilliant, crisp Full HD displays.
Summary of Xperia Z3 series key features:
- Highest waterproof rating: IP65/68
- Improved camera: 20.7MP rear camera with 1/2.3 Exmor RS for mobile sensor, BIONZ mobile processing engine and new 25mm wide-angle Sony G Lens. World’s first ISO 128000 sensivity.
- New improved SteadyShot with intelligent Active Mode
- Records in 4K resolution
- High-Resolution Audio with DSEE HX technology. Works perfectly with Sony’s High-Res Audio headphones
- TRILUMINOS Display for mobile with Live Colour LED, X-Reality for mobile for best display performance, and under bright sunlight
- PS4 Remote Play: Use your Z3 device with a PS4 DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller and GCM10 Game Control Mount
- Top of the range performance with Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core processoor with 2.5Ghz
- Two days battery life with Sony Battery STAMINA Mode (Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact)
[box]In case you missed it, read also [First look] Sony Xperia Z3 hands-on[/box]
With the new devices, Sony Mobile is making sure customers get exclusive content:
- 22 free downloadable episodes of popular TV series, Blacklist, starting November 2014
- unlimited music streaming with Akazaoo, the social media app, for 6 months upon activation
- free 50GB of storage with Box
- RM100 Qoo10 online shopping vouchers
- real-time stock and financial information by Share Investor
- RM15 off MyTeksi rides (up to 3 rides), with a total value of RM45
- 3 free e-magazine titles from SPH Magazine’s library of over 20 titles, worth RM 30
Win a Sony PlayStation 4 worth RM 1,799 when you purchase the Sony Xperia Z3 or Z3 Compact. Head on down to the Sony roadshow at 1 Utama Shopping Centre (High Street, Ground Floor) between 1-6 October and present your warranty card as well as proof of purchase to participate in a lucky draw for the Sony PlayStation 4.
Fifty (50) lucky winners will be announced at a later date.
Xperia Z3 Compact users will also receive a free bumper casing and premium tempered glass protection worth RM139 upon purchase at the roadshow. There will also be various promotions and freebies for other Xperia smartphones and accessories.
[raw_html_snippet id=”google ad 300-250″]