Forget facing traffic jams, bad weather, out of stock items, queues at the payment counter and expensive parking fees. MyGroser, Malaysia’s first independent online fresh food and grocery store is here to make your life better. All set for the looming festive season, MyGroser today announced several new offerings—Ready-to-Eat food deliveries, a new MyFeast service specifically tailored for festive periods, and a host of new feature enhancements to make online grocery shopping even more convenient, rewarding and hassle-free.
Launched in October this year, MyGroser now offers over 9,000 grocery items—fresh product (meats, seafood, vegetables), fruit and dairy, frozen food, dry food, groceries, premium products and daily essentials.
And now, the homegrown startup also offers Ready-to-Eat meals including 250 festive items and promotions.
The new MyFeast service provides Ready-to-Eat meals—a curated and premium food experience for discerning consumers who appreciate quality meals made of quality ingredients and prepared fresh, as well as delivered on time.
The cooked items are sourced from local suppliers who use ethically sourced and pesticide free ingredients. Among the partners for these meals-on-demand include specialty brands like Big Boyz Roast, a division of The Food Company. The whole roast turkey, including all trimmings are halal.
Deliveries are scheduled by you, or in the case of pre-order items like roast turkey, a concierge service contacts you to make arrangements for these items to be delivered when needed.
MyGroser delivers any time between 9.00AM and 9.00PM, seven days a week across most of the Klang Valley including Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Puchong, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, and Bandar Utama.
According to MyGroser, this is the first-of-its-kind service that combines personalisation, a range of products, value for money, easy of use, and convenience in Malaysia.
The MyGroser-MyFeast Christmas and New Year campaign that runs from 11 to 31 December 2019 offers:
- A collection of more than 250 items available as festive promotions exclusively in December.
- MyGroser-MyFeast Pre-Orders—offering a selection of roasted delicacies like wagyu steak, turkey, sausages, lasagne.
- On-going fresh and grocery promotions with discounts of up to 40 percent across a wide range of items
- Rewards on all purchases including up to 2% cashback into the MyGroser e-wallet
- Daily delivery (holidays included) between 9AM and 9PM
Another handy feature for customers is the ability to pick, shop and book grocery deliveries up to 30 days in advance, at no additional cost. What’s great is that for a limited time, all orders over MYR100 or more enjoy free delivery.
This is in addition to the cashback of up to 2 percent that you enjoy on all purchases, as well as the lowest scheduled grocery delivery cost in the market today.
Sign up with MyGroser and pre-order now
Sign up with the code 2G4la to enjoy a MYR5 reward for your first order. Also enter code VCFANS25 to get 25 percent off your order (maximum discount of MYR50) when you check out, specially for fans and readers of VERNONCHAN.COM!
- Huawei Vision Smart Screen TV coming to Malaysia soon?
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Malaysia: Top of the class
- Take note, Yoodo upcoming system upgrade
- Garmin Fenix 6 trade-in promo: Up to MYR610 rebate
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip now only MYR3,999