Hotlink's epic #LiveLifeLoud experience continues as it gets ready to bring fans yet another international act to Malaysia --- Royal Pirates. Hotlink customers will get the chance to watch the popular Korean-American pop-rock band perform at a special showcase and also get up close and personal with them.
Hotlink customers can win tickets to the Royal Pirates' first-ever Malaysian visit in Kota Kinabalu (1 May) and Kuala Lumpur (3 May). The contest will run until 22 April.
To participate and win:
- To win tickets to the concert and special experience (1st prize), customers need to post a video of themselves in which they need to share one question they would ask Royal Pirates.
- To win tickets to the concert (2nd & 3rd prize), customers need to post an image of the band on social media and in the caption, share the one question they would ask Royal Pirates. The image is available on Hotlink’s Facebook page, the Hotlink RED App and Hotlink website.
- Submit their entries via Facebook/Instagram/Twitter with the following hashtags: #Hotlink #AlwaysOn and include #RoyalPiratesKL or #RoyalPiratesKK (depending on their preferred location).
- For Facebook entries only, participants need to email the link of their entry to [email protected]
- The most creative submissions will be selected as winners. Customers must ensure all of their accounts are set to ’public’ in order for their submission to be viewed.
- Participants are allowed to submit more than one entry.
Top prizes include:
- 1st prize (10 winners) - Each winner will get to hang out with Royal Pirates during a Special Experience and win 2 Showcase Passes.
- 2nd prize (10 winners) - Each winner will get 1 Meet & Greet Pass and 2 Showcase Passes.
- 3rd prize (50 winners) - Each winner will get 2 Showcase Passes.
Royal Pirates will perform at 1Borneo Mall in Kota Kinabalu on 1 May, and at Bentley Music Auditorium, Mutiara Damansara on 3 May. Further details at www.hotlink.com.my.