It looks like Malaysians will have to wait a little longer for the official launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note7. The highly-anticipated flagship phablet, launched over a week ago in New York, was initially scheduled for a 19 August local launch. Citing “supply constraints due to popular demand” the launched has been rescheduled to “sometime in September.”
In an official statement to the media, Lee Jui Siang, Samsung Malaysia’s vice president of the IT & mobile business unit, assured that all pre-orders from Samsung’s website and via partners will be honoured and fulfilled as promised.
Pre-orders on the Samsung website were snapped up quickly with all 4,000 units taken up within the three order days (8-10 August).
Other partners like 11street, GemFive, Senheng, Lazada and telcos – Celcom, Digi, Maxis, U Mobile and Yes also have their respective pre-order deals. Here are best places to pre-order your Note7.
Your last chance to pre-order
If you haven’t already pre-ordered your Note7, you may want to head over to your preferred online retailer before they’re all snapped up.
For more info on the Note7, head over to vernonchan.com/tag/galaxy-note7/
More Galaxy Note7 posts, have a look at the links below:
- Samsung officially unpacks Galaxy Note7: Still big, still the best
- [Video] The history of the Samsung Galaxy Note series
- What you’ll love about the Samsung Galaxy Note7
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 to hit Malaysia on 19 August, retailing at MYR3,199
- Best places to order your Samsung Galaxy Note7
- Here’s what Samsung also launched at Unpacked 2016: New Gear VR
- 11street offers early pre-order for Samsung Galaxy Note7
- Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note7 for MYR2,879. Here’s how