The 2020 iPhone SE goes on sale in Malaysia today via the Apple Online Store and Apple Store app. For those who prefer other retail channels will need to hang on a week longer; they can however, start pre-ordering starting today including Apple authorised resellers, as well as local telcos. Digi has revealed its iPhone SE plans, offering all-in monthly payment plans from as low as MYR158 per month.
Just as before, Digi offers device bundles via its PhoneFreedom 365 device instalment plan.
For eligible customers, they can pick up the new iPhone SE with MYR0 upfront payment. The plan offers interest-free monthly instalments; customers will also enjoy free upgrades to the latest phones from the 18th month onwards. Devices are also covered by Digi Shield, the brand’s 365 phone protection programme that provides protection from accidental damage and theft.
Digi PhoneFreedom plans
All plans are based on a 24-month contract duration. Here is how they stack up:
iPhone SE 64GB (SRP: MYR1,999)
- Postpaid 80 with Boost – MYR158/month (MYR68 phone + MYR90 plan)
- Postpaid 120 – MYR183/month (MYR63 phone + MYR120 plan)
- Postpaid 160 – MYR218/month (MYR58 phone + MYR160 plan)
- Postpaid 190 – MYR243/month (MYR53 phone + MYR190 plan)
iPhone SE 128GB (SRP: MYR2,199)
- Postpaid 80 with Boost – MYR165/month (MYR75 phone + MYR90 plan)
- Postpaid 120 – MYR190/month (MYR70 phone + MYR120 plan)
- Postpaid 160 – MYR225/month (MYR65 phone + MYR160 plan)
- Postpaid 190 – MYR250/month (MYR60 phone + MYR190 plan)
iPhone SE 256GB (SRP: MYR2,699)
- Postpaid 80 with Boost – MYR184/month (MYR94 phone + MYR90 plan)
- Postpaid 120 – MYR209/month (MYR89 phone + MYR120 plan)
- Postpaid 160 – MYR244/month (MYR84 phone + MYR160 plan)
- Postpaid 190 – MYR269/month (MYR79 phone + MYR190 plan)
Customers also have the option to get the new iPhone SE for their family members from RM81 per month with a monthly plan of MYR38 for each supplementary line. Each supplementary line gets similar Internet quota of up to 100GB & unlimited calls as the principal line.
iPhone SE + Apple Watch Series 5 bundle
That aside, Digi is also offering an iPhone SE + Apple Watch Series 5 bundle from as low as MYR246 all-in per month. This is only available for the iPhone SE 128GB and 256GB storage models.
For new customers and those who are not eligible for the MYR0 upfront fee offer will be subject to upfront payment that will be rebated back to their account across 24 months.
How to order
Step 1: Visit digi.com.my and select ‘Phones’.
Step 2: You will see PhoneFreedom 365 displayed. Choose the model that is ‘Available Online’ and select ‘Buy Now’.
Step 3: Select your preferred phone model and number.
Step 4: Select one type of registration (New line/Switch to Digi/Change of Plan)
Step 5: Key in your IC number for New Registrations, then select a phone number. For port-in, IC and mobile phone numbers are required to be keyed in.
Step 6: Select the rate plan of choice and payment option (Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash – online banking)
Step 7: Your device pricing, rate plan and advanced payment as per your eligibility will be summarised for the model selected. Check your details to ensure its accuracy, then select ‘Proceed’.
Step 8: Once confirmed, key in your personal details, shipping, billing address and contact details for deliver. Select ‘Proceed to Payment’.
Step 9: Confirm your details once more. Select ‘Checkout’. You will be routed to iPay88 for verification and the TAC will be sent to the customer.
Step 10: You will receive an order confirmation email. Your invoice will be sent to you.
Step 11: Receive your shipment within the estimated shipping time and enjoy your device!
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go now in Malaysia
- Lightning? Power outage? No problem. You’ll never strike out with an APC Easy UPS
- Inside M1, Apple’s most powerful silicon
- Lazada 11.11 Sale: Enjoy up to 47% off on Xiaomi products
- Lazada 11.11 Sale: Samsung Galaxy deals at up to 50% off