The eagle has landed. The best gaming smartphone in the world—ASUS ROG Phone II—is here in Malaysia. Starting at MYR3,499, the ROG Phone II brings game-changing performance to the mobile, building upon the success of the original ROG Phone.
After a brief pre-order stint, the ROG Phone II hits stores today, and will be available at ASUS Concept Stores, official retailers namely DirectD, PCimage and ThunderMatch; Maxis; and e-commerce partners Lazada and Shopee. Pre-orders will be fulfilled tomorrow, 17 October 2019.
ASUS is offering two configurations for the ROG Phone II: 12GB of RAM + 512GB of storage and 12GB of RAM + 1TB of storage.
As a Lazada exclusive, ASUS is also a SuperPack that consists of an Aero case, AeroActive Cooler II, Lighting Armor Chase, ROG Kunai GamePad, TwinView Dock II, Mobile Desktop Dock, WiGig DIsplay Dock Plus, ROG Phone Bag, and ROG Suitcase. This will retail for MYR6,999 and will be available during the Lazada 11.11 Sale in November.
In summary, here’s the pricing for the ROG Phone II:
- ROG Phone II – 12GB RAM + 512GB storage – MYR3,499 | Buy from Lazada | Shopee
- ROG Phone II – 12GB RAM + 1TB storage – MYR4,499
- ROG Phone II SuperPack – 12GB RAM + 512GB storage – MYR6,999 | Buy from Lazada
- ROG Mobile Desktop Dock for ROG II – MYR599 | Buy from Shopee
- ROG Lighting Armor Case – MYR199 | Buy from Shopee
- ROG TwinView Dock II – MYR899 | Buy from Shopee
There’s plenty to love about the ROG Phone II, especially if you care about performance. Starting with its 120Hz 6.59-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, the device also packs the most powerful innards—from the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ and custom 3D vapour cooling system, to the 6,000mAh battery, just to name a few.
For more details, read this unboxing and first impressions post.