WD, a Western Digital company and world leader in storage products, announced that it will demonstrate its solid state hybrid drives (SSHD) and 5mm ultra-slim hard drive technologies in tablet and other thin-and-light devices at the COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2013 trade fair, this coming June 4 to June 8, 2013. The showcase will be part of WD’s portfolio for thin-and-light mobile devices, cloud datacenter computing and the connected lifestyle.
WD will be demonstrating:
- The world’s first ultra-slim 2.5-inch, 5mm hard drives and SSHDs, for the slimmest devices and space-constrained computing environments;
- 7 mm form factor drive designs for high-capacity mobile storage;
- Enterprise storage building blocks for the cloud-oriented datacenters, aligning to application performance, capacity, reliability and workload;
- Connected Life Products, revolving around personal cloud storage and software, enabling personal and premium content on multiple screens; and
- WD’s “Power of Choice” client hard drive solutions that come in four colors – WD Blue, WD Green, WD Black and WD Red – enable customers’ easy selection of the best WD drive for their application or usage requirements.
Visit WD at Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall, booth number L0810.