If you’re a civil servant, here’s a piece of good news for you. Telekom Malaysia (“TM”) has extended its Pek Jasa Plan—a MYR59 per month Unifi Mobile postpaid plan, initially for teachers, now also for government servants. The plan offers unlimited data as well as unlimited calls and SMS to domestic numbers.
This is a limited time offer that is valid from 18 July until 31 December 2019. For those eligible, you can sign up via the official website.
According to the FAQ, Pek Jasa comes with a 24-month contract. However, if you sign up by the end of this year, this requirement is waived. The plan is applicable to all permanent and contract staff at federal and state governments.
For online submissions, you’ll need to submit supporting documents. Your application will be approved within two working days and the Unifi Mobile SIM pack will be sent directly to you with no delivery charges.
The Unifi Mobile plan also comes with 10GB of LTE hotspot data at no extra charge. In case you need more, you can subscribe to additional hotspot data for MYR8 (500MB) and MYR16 (1GB). You can also add up to four lines per NRIC.
For more info, head over to unifi’s Pek Jasa page.
- Samsung continues to offer free phone sanitising service, not just for Galaxy phones
- Free Keyboard Book Cover with Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- Yuna to headline U Mobile #GroovesWithU final show
- 2020 Lenovo Legion portfolio strikes with a Coldfront
- Poco F2 Pro Malaysia: Pricing, availability of the latest flagship killer