According to Research In Motion, BlackBerry ranks amongst the top brands in the world, in terms of social media and engagement. #TeamBlackBerry has surpassed 25 million fans across social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, the Inside BlackBerry Blogs and other global and regional social networks.
[ad#Google Adsense 336×280]
All regions have set new milestones for fans and followers in the new year. Some stats at a glance:
- Europe Middle East and Africa: 2.2 million+
- Latin America: 4.4 million+
- Asia Pacific: 4.2 million+
- Corporate / North America: 16.3 million+
- Total: 27.1 million fans and followers globally
Impressively, in Malaysia, there are over 375,000 fans of the BlackBerry Malaysia Facebook page.
BlackBerry Social Media Rankings
- #2 in The Vitrue 100 — Top Social Brands
- #5 in World’s 50 Most Valuable Brands in Social Media (Sociagility+ Interbrand)
- #9 in Ad Age’s Top 200 Social Media Brand Rankings
- #10 in Ad Age’s The Brands with the Top Relationships on Facebook
- #15 in Mashable’s Top Brands on Twitter
Visit BlackBerry Worldwide Facebook page for more information.