Xiaomi is slowly but surely expanding its product offerings in Malaysia. The latest, following the announcement of the Redmi Note 4G and the Power Bundle is the Mi Band. The Mi Band will be available starting 16 December 2914 and priced at RM59 (US$17). The fitness tracker, however, will not be sold separately, instead will be part of the Fitness Bundle with the Redmi Note 4G that retails for RM648.
Key features at a glance
- IP67 water and dust resistant
- Tracks motion so you know how many steps you take a day when walking or running
- Monitors your sleep pattern automatically when you keep it on your wrist in bed
- Automatically unlocks your supported Mi phone’s screen
- Can be set to vibrate on incoming calls so you don’t miss them
- Battery lasts for 30 days
- Supports Mi 3 and Redmi Note 4G (Note: Mi Band works with many Android phones but not all features may be available)
Download the Android app on Google Play here.
In the Mi Band box are:
- Mi Band module
- Black strap
- Charging cable
The latest Redmi Note 4G phablet can be purchased separately from RM529 (US$151). The Fitness Bundle that consists of the Redmi Note 4G and Mi Band is priced at RM648 (US$185).
The Fitness Bundle will be available at http://mi.com/my/ from 16 December 2014.
Show Comments (0)