For iPhone fans in Malaysia, this piece of news should brighten your day. Apple has just officially announced that you can start pre-ordering the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus starting 12.01AM, 13 October 2017. Prices have not been revealed.
General availability is from 20 October 2017, on Apple Online Store, Apple authorized resellers, telco and retail partners.
Colour options include Silver, Space Grey and new Gold.
Here’s the full line-up
- iPhone 8
iPhone 8 64GB- TBA
- iPhone 8 256GB- TBA
- iPhone 8 Plus 64GB- TBA
- iPhone 8 Plus 256GB – TBA
- iPhone 7 32GB – MYR2,749
- iPhone 7 128GB – MYR3,249
- iPhone 7 Plus 32GB – MYR3,349
- iPhone 7 Plus 128GB – MYR3,849
- iPhone 6s 32GB – MYR2,249
- iPhone 6s 128GB – MYR2,749
- iPhone 6s Plus 32GB – MYR2,749
- iPhone 6s Plus 128GB – MYR3,249
- iPhone SE 32GB – MYR1,749
- iPhone SE 128GB – MYR2,249
Unfortunately, Apple hasn’t revealed pricing, but you can check out Soyacincau’s post on estimated pricing.
The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus rock a 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch Retina HD Display respectively. It features an all-new, super durable glass and metal body, and now supports wireless charging. The devices get new power from Apple’s latest A11 Bionic chip, and brand new 12MP main shooters. They’re are best cameras from Apple yet (even DxO says so!)The latest cutting-edge, btw, completely blows away the competition.
Catch up with more iPhone 8 and iPhone X content here:
- Apple introduces iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- DxOMark Mobile: Apple iPhone 8 Plus has best smartphone camera ever tested
- Best wireless chargers for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Best protective cases for the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone X obliterates Android phones, iPad Pro and MacBook Pro in benchmarks
- Is this the world’s first iPhone 8 with a broken screen?
- Apple releases iOS 11.02 update for iPhone and iPad
- Why are people still queuing up to buy iPhones?
- The iPhone 8 is here, but it’s a great time to pick up a cheaper older gen