Aging phone? Lagging performance? Crappy camera? Perhaps it’s time to upgrade! Maxis has introduced “The Great Upgrade Trade In & Trade Up” program where you can trade in your old smartphone for a spanking new iPhone 5s.
Maxis is offering RM750 trade-in value for any iPhone 4s or Samsung GALAXY Note 2 and RM500 for any iPhone 4 or Samsung GALAXY S3. The cool thing is that you needn’t bring the retail box, charger or any other accessories.
The phone merely needs to be in good working condition and meets these criteria:
- Able to power on and power off, and access IMEI.
- Display is functional and not cracked.
- No damaged, missing buttons or cracked casing
- Find my iPhone feature is unlocked (for iPhone only)
All it takes is three simple steps:
- Back up your phone’s data and bring it to any Maxis outlet nationwide;
- Maxis staff will then perform a quick validation check;
- Choose a preferred iValue plan and phone, pay the top up difference (if any). iValue 1, 2 or 3 plans start from just RM100 per month, based on 24-month contracts.
Trade in now
The trade-in offer is valid until 31 July 2014, or while stocks last. More info on the trade-in program here www.maxis.com.my/tradeup
With the trade-in program, Maxis now has the lowest entry point for the iPhone 5s, with a contract. Attractive indeed.
Header image credit: iMore