In conjunction with National Day, the transport ministry is offering a 70 per cent discount on all Road Transport Department JPJ and Land Public Transport Agency (SPAD) summonses. The offer is valid from 1 August 2020 until 31 August 2020.
The discount is for all summonses issued for offences under the Road Transport Act 1987 (Act 333), Commercial Vehicles Licensing Board Act (Act 334), Land Public Transport Act (Act 715) and all orders under the laws, including blacklisted cases.
The 70 per cent discount is based on the current statutory summons rates of the respective agencies.
For blacklisted offenders, they are required to visit any JPJ branch to sort out documentation before allowed to make any discounted payment.
- Sign up with unifi Mobile 99 for MYR59 per month
- New AMD Radeon driver delivers Hitman 3 performance boost, other updates and fixes
- Not your average extension plug
- Galaxy Buds Pro: Samsung’s best true wireless buds yet
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra: Saving the best for last