In conjunction with National Day, the transport ministry is offering a 70 per cent discount on all Road Transport Department JPJ and Land Public Transport Agency (SPAD) summonses. The offer is valid from 1 August 2020 until 31 August 2020.
The discount is for all summonses issued for offences under the Road Transport Act 1987 (Act 333), Commercial Vehicles Licensing Board Act (Act 334), Land Public Transport Act (Act 715) and all orders under the laws, including blacklisted cases.
The 70 per cent discount is based on the current statutory summons rates of the respective agencies.
For blacklisted offenders, they are required to visit any JPJ branch to sort out documentation before allowed to make any discounted payment.
- Huawei Vision Smart Screen TV coming to Malaysia soon?
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Malaysia: Top of the class
- Take note, Yoodo upcoming system upgrade
- Garmin Fenix 6 trade-in promo: Up to MYR610 rebate
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip now only MYR3,999