In conjunction with National Day, the transport ministry is offering a 70 per cent discount on all Road Transport Department JPJ and Land Public Transport Agency (SPAD) summonses. The offer is valid from 1 August 2020 until 31 August 2020.
The discount is for all summonses issued for offences under the Road Transport Act 1987 (Act 333), Commercial Vehicles Licensing Board Act (Act 334), Land Public Transport Act (Act 715) and all orders under the laws, including blacklisted cases.
The 70 per cent discount is based on the current statutory summons rates of the respective agencies.
For blacklisted offenders, they are required to visit any JPJ branch to sort out documentation before allowed to make any discounted payment.
- #buyforimpact: MaGIC & Lazada partner to promote socially-conscious buying
- Proton X50: Pre-orders kick-off on Malaysia Day
- This is what the “Big Navi” AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series card looks like
- 2020 Proton X50: Everything you need to know
- Trevo offers MYR2 million financial aid for 10,000 car-sharing hosts