Huawei phone users, here’s your chance to keep your smartphones in tip top condition. Huawei Service Day, held on the first Friday and Saturday of each month, will be held on 31 May and 1 June this month, just in time for the Hari Raya holidays.
During Huawei Service Day, you can enjoy free out of warranty labour charge (you only pay for replacement parts); free phone disinfect service; and free screen protector application (for selected models only). Users are entitled for a free screen protector and application service upon liking or commenting on the Huawei Facebook post for the event.
The free screen protector application is applicable the following HUAWEI smartphone models:
|HUAWEI P Series||P10, P10 Plus, P10 lite, P20, P20 Pro|
|HUAWEI Mate Series||Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X|
|HUAWEI nova Series||nova lite, nova 2 lite, nova 2i, nova 3, nova 3i|
|HUAWEI Y Series||Y9, Y Max|
If you’re a Huawei VIP app user, you stand to enjoy more rewards through the “Free Out of Warranty Labour Charge” service. With any amount used to purchase replacement parts, Huawei VIP app users will receive a MYR100 Huawei Online Official Store voucher via the app.
Here’s how to redeem the vouchers:
- Go to any participating Huawei Authorised Service Centres.
- Login to the Huawei VIP app.
- Click on the promo banner and upload your receipt.
Receive the MYR100 Huawei Online Official Store voucher within five working days. The voucher value is credited directly into your user account.
HUAWEI Authorised Service Centres:
- Customer Service Center Pavilion Elite, KL
- Customer Service Center Plaza Berjaya, KL
- Customer Service Center Taman Molek, Johor
- Customer Service Center De Garden, Ipoh
- Customer Service Center Brown Road, Penang
- Customer Service Center Sunway Pyramid, Selangor
- Customer Service Center Ixora Hotel, Prai
- Customer Service Center Taman Flora, Batu Pahat
- Customer Service Center Haji Ahmad, Kuantan
- Customer Service Center Aman Central, Alor Setar
- Customer Service Center Air Jernih, Terengganu
For more information, please visit HUAWEI’s official Facebook page: www.facebook.com/HuaweiMobileMY. To read the terms and conditions, log on to: https://www.facebook.com/notes/huawei-mobile/huawei-service-day/2616343008393866/