EMUI 8.0 will bring more intelligent features to the nova 2i – able to predict users’ intentions and provide intelligent recommendations to improve efficiency.
Here’s how to be part of the beta program:
- Download the beta app into the nova 2i
- Fire up the app
- Accept terms and conditions
- Login with your Huawei ID (if you don’t have a Huawei ID, you’ll need to register for one via email or mobile phone number).
As part of any beta program, the idea is to test and report issues. That said, being a beta release there’s bound to be bugs and problems. You can report errors to Huawei via the app. Here’s how:
- Go to “Report” page and select the module that’s related to the problem
- Input all the necessary details about the problem and submit
- When you submit the report, the app will prompt to ask if you are agreeable to upload the log when you’re not connected to Wi-Fi.
To quit the beta:
- Select the app and login
- In the app, select “Personal” > “Join Project” > “Available Project”
- Select the project that you’ve joined and select “Sign out”
- Upon submitting the request, Huawei will dispose your application within 48 hours
- You will not receive any beta notifications afterwards
The Huawei nova 2i is a killer quad-camera smartphone that features premium build and impressive specs to boot. Now just MYR1,099, it’s one of those compelling, no-brainer buys if you’re looking for a flagship-level device minus the high price tag.
The device recently received software updates saw it gain Face Unlock and AR lens features.