Huawei has kicked off a massive campaign to reward its customers–The Huawei Carnival–putting up MYR1 million worth prizes on the plate.
When you purchase selected Huawei devices from participating outlets nationwide (including Huawei Experience Stores or Official Online Store), you’ll stand a chance to win amazing prizes such as a brand new Mercedes GLA200 Night Edition, 100 units of E-bike Orbit and 400 units of Electric Scooters Starlight. And plenty more.
There are two main activities where you stand to win prizes–“Spin and Redeem” and a Lucky Draw contest.
Here’s how to participate:
Spin and Redeem
- Purchase a unit of selected Huawei device at any of Huawei’s participating outlets
- Keep the receipt as proof of purchase
- Head to Huawei’s hot spot areas to participate in the Spin & Win or draw dip session (30 hotspots nationwide)
- Win these gifts:
- Professional tripod stand
- Type-C HDMI converter
- Starbucks card worth MYR50
- Wooden speaker
- Huawei body fat scale
- 1-day pass to Aquarium KLCC
Lucky Draw Contest
- Scan the QR code or log on to Huawei VIP website
- Answer a simple question
- Attach the receipt as proof of purchase
- Grand Prize x 1: Mercedes GLA200 Night Edition
- Second Prize x 100 units E-bike Orbit
- Third Prize x 400 units: Electric Scooters Starlight
Winners for the lucky draw contest will be announced on 30 August 2019 via the Huawei official Facebook page.
That’s not all. The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 will go on sale starting 27 July 2019. It’s the first ever Huawei smartphone with 16MP Auto Pop-up selfie camera and a triple rear camera. Priced at MYR899, the mid-range wonder offers a huge 6.59-inch FHD+ display, big 4,000mAh battery and 128GB of storage.
As a bonus, Y9 Prime purchasers get to redeem exclusive rewards such as FREE 6-month Viu Premium Subscription via the Member Center (downloadable via App Gallery). Worth up to MYR299, this marks the first time Huawei is introducing a consumer reward programme for the Y series.
Lower new pricing
Effective 27 July 2019, the following devices have revised, lower pricing:
|Device||Original Retail Price (MYR)||New Pricing (MYR)|
|HUAWEI Mate20 Pro||2,999.00||2,599.00|
|HUAWEI Mate20 X||2,899.00||2,599.00|
|HUAWEI P30 Pro (512GB version)||4,399.00||3.899.00|
|HUAWEI nova 4e||1,199.00||999.00|
|HUAWEI Y7 Pro 2019||649.00||599.00|
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/HUAWEICarnival19