Google is Hiring: Google Autocompleter
Looking for a job at Google? How about joining the most innovative tech company in the world? Google is hiring Autocompleters. That’s right. Check out some of the basic requirements after the jump.
Some of the requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of English and at least one other language.
- Excellent knowledge of grammatical rules (e.g. parts of speech, parsing).
- Understanding of the search engine space.
- Proven web search experience.
- Good typing skills (at least 32,000 WPM).
- Willingness to travel (in order to provide local autocompletions) or relocate to obscure places like Nauru and Tuvalu to develop knowledge of local news and trends.
- Certificate in psychic reading strongly preferred: palm, tarot, hypnosis, astrology, numerology, runes and/or auras.
Catch the video on “Being an Autocompleter”
Are you game?