ASUS’ true blue flagship is here in Malaysia. After rolling out some brilliant mid-range devices including the ZenFone Max Pro (M1) and ZenFone 5, it’s time for the real deal to step in. The pants-wetting ZenFone 5z showstopper is available in Malaysia for MYR1,899. However, for today only, you can pick on up for MYR200 less from Lazada Malaysia.
The ZenFone 5z comes in two configurations: 6GB RAM + 128GB of storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB of storage.
The Lazada flash sale for the ZenFone 5z applies only to the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage version in Midnight Blue.
Undoubtedly the most competitively priced Snapdragon 845-equipped smartphone currently, the ZenFone 5z is rock-solid to the core.
It features a 6.2-inch Full HD+ Super IPS+ display with a notch, boasting an impressive 90 percent screen-to-body ratio.
The cameras will be familiar, lifted off the mid-range ZenFone 5. This includes the 12MP f/1.8 + 8MP f2.0 (wide-angle) dual-camera setup with OIS on the rear, and 8MP selfie shooter on the front.
It comes with a 3,300mAh battery that fast charges via USB Type-C.
The device runs ZenUI 5.0 based on Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box.
Specs at a glance:
- Snapdragon 845, Octa-Core CPU
- Dual Cameras, Night HDR & Ultra-Wide View
- AI Scene Detection in 16 Types | AI Photo Learning
- Main rear camera: 12MP, F1.8, Sony IMX363 sensor with large 1.4?m pixels, Photo OIS / video EIS, 78 degree view angle, 6-element lens
- Second rear camera: 8MP, F2.2 120-degree wide angle lens
- Front Camera: 8MP, F2.0, 4-element lens, 84 degree view angle
- 2-inch Full HD+, 19:9 Display Super IPS+
- Face unlock and 0.3 second Fingerprint Unlock
- 3300 mAh Battery with BoostMaster & AI Charging
- Android Oreo with ZenUI 5.0
- Up to 8GB RAM + 256GB Storage
Buy one today
The ZenFone 5z 6GB RAM + 128GB of storage goes for MYR1,699 (RRP: MYR1,899) today only, on Lazada Malaysia. Delivery of the device is expected to be 8 August 2018.
For those who want the top-of-the-line model will have to wait a little longer.
For more information, read the previous announcement post.