After indulging on ice-cream yesterday thanks to Uber, prepare your tums for a truly Malaysian indulgence with #GRABDurian. Local hero startup MyTeksi is delivering happiness of the durian kind this weekend, for practically zero money.From 12-6PM today and tomorrow (25-26 July) you can order durian via the MyTeksi app and have it delivered to you for RM1. The cost of durian – nothing.
Want a piece of the succulent fruit? Follow this instructions:
- Open the MyTeksi application.
- A special car type ‘#GRABdurian’ will appear in the MyTeksi app from 25 July – 26 July 2015 (Sat-Sun), between 12:00pm – 6:00pm.
- Select ‘#GRABdurian’.
- Insert the address where you want your GRABdurian to be delivered in BOTH the pick-up and drop-off fields.
- Once confirmed, your GRABdurian will be on its way!
- Tag @myteksi on FB/Twitter/Instagram with a picture of you and your package and hashtag #GRABdurian
Note that the offer is limited to 100 deliveries per day, strictly on a first-come-first-serve basis. It’s valid only for the Klang Valley area (sorry Penang, JB).
Cost of delivery is a nominal RM1, so prepare change when you collect your grub. Do allow an hour for delivery once you’ve placed your order.
Fire up MyTeksi and order you durian now!