After indulging on ice-cream yesterday thanks to Uber, prepare your tums for a truly Malaysian indulgence with #GRABDurian. Local hero startup MyTeksi is delivering happiness of the durian kind this weekend, for practically zero money.From 12-6PM today and tomorrow (25-26 July) you can order durian via the MyTeksi app and have it delivered to you for RM1. The cost of durian – nothing.
Want a piece of the succulent fruit? Follow this instructions:
- Open the MyTeksi application.
- A special car type ‘#GRABdurian’ will appear in the MyTeksi app from 25 July – 26 July 2015 (Sat-Sun), between 12:00pm – 6:00pm.
- Select ‘#GRABdurian’.
- Insert the address where you want your GRABdurian to be delivered in BOTH the pick-up and drop-off fields.
- Once confirmed, your GRABdurian will be on its way!
- Tag @myteksi on FB/Twitter/Instagram with a picture of you and your package and hashtag #GRABdurian
Note that the offer is limited to 100 deliveries per day, strictly on a first-come-first-serve basis. It’s valid only for the Klang Valley area (sorry Penang, JB).
Cost of delivery is a nominal RM1, so prepare change when you collect your grub. Do allow an hour for delivery once you’ve placed your order.
Fire up MyTeksi and order you durian now!
Show Comments (0)