I’ve just stumbled upon Evernote Hello, an app that’s part of the Evernote family of products. What it does is help you to remember everyone you meet. Remembering names, faces will never be hard again.
[ad#Google Adsense 336×280]
Here’s how Evernote Hello is cool and useful:
- See the faces of everyone you have met in a beautiful mosaic layout
- View a history of all the encounters you’ve had with individuals
- Remember all aspects of your meetings: location, notes, photos, and faces
- Evernote Hello and LinkedIn integration to create fast, rich profiles
- See notes related to your encounters that are in your Evernote account
There are three easy ways to bring the people you meet into Evernote Hello:
- Create a quick profile and snap their photo
- Pull in their information from your address book
- Allow them to enter their contact information
Here’s how to create a business card database with Evernote Hello:
- Create a new encounter
- Add contact information manually or with the new LinkedIn integration
- Snap a photo of business card.
It will automatically be associated with the encounter and live alongside all of the other useful information you’ve captured. Isn’t that cool?
Say goodbye to conventional business cards and forgetting people with Hello.
Check out Evernote Hello here. Available on iOS and Android.