Malaysia is undoubtedly a beautiful country, so in conjunction with the upcoming Merdeka celebrations, Hotlink has kicked off its ‘Malaysia Saya’ contest, which offers customers a chance to discover the country’s hidden gems with two of Malaysia’s favourite personalities – Joanne Yew and Marina Mahathir.
‘Malaysia Saya’ is one of many Live Life Loud’s unforgettable experiences available exclusively through the Hotlink RED App.
Joanne Yew has garnered acclaim for her role as Bee in the box office hit “The Journey”, which consequently was the highest grossing Malaysian movie of all time. Joanne was a former Miss Astro Chinese International winner, in 2007.
I had the opportunity to interview the lanky actress earlier, and will be posting this in a separately article.
So, an opportunity to spend an all-expense paid 3 days and 2 nights trip with Joanne Yew. Would you say no to that? I wouldn’t. Joanne will be taking four people to her favourite hangout spots, eateries and more at her hometown of Penang.
The contest period for this once-in-a-lifetime experience with Joanne which will take place on 12 and 13 September, is valid till 3 September.
Meanwhile, the experience with Marina Mahathir will kick off some time in October, with the contest to begin from 1 September to 22 September.
Want to win the trip? This is what you need to do:
- Download the Hotlink RED App from Google Play (if you haven’t already that is)
- A question will be posted on the event page within the app.
- A video will be uploaded on the app where multiple answers to the question will be flashed on a red ball.
- Question: In her debut movie, Joanne had to shoot one of the most difficult scenes where she had to jump 108 times. What did she jump into? You need to Screenshot the correct answer.
- Post the screenshot of the answer on your Twitter or Instagram feed with hashtags #LiveLifeLoud and #MalaysiaSaya and tell Hotlink what makes Penang so awesome to you!
Show Comments (0)