To encourage more Malaysians to get online, Digi has released a basic broadband plan --- at an affordable RM25 per month that includes a data cap of 1GB.
The move is aligned to the vision of Communications and Multimedia Minister Dato' Sri Ahmad Shabery Cheek to bring affordable broadband access and internet services to Malaysians.
Digi's basic broadband plan is available for both prepaid and postpaid customers at RM25 for a monthly data cap of 1GB (that's less than RM1 a day). If you're an existing customer, you can subscribe to the entry-level plan at the special rate of RM20.
Here is Digi's full portfolio of available broadband plans:
- Broadband 25 - 1GB data, all day access, option to purchase MobiFi
- Broadband 45 - 2GB data, all day access, option to purchase MobiFi
- Broadband 65 - 4GB (Anytime) + 4GB (Off-Peak), option to purchase MobiFi
- Broadband 85 - 5GB (Anytime) + 15GB (Off-Peak), option to purchase MobiFi
- Broadband 105 - 7GB (Anytime) + 18GB (Off-Peak), option to purchase MobiFi
- RM20 starter pack - 1GB data + 30 Internet Access Days
Click here for more info on Digi's broadband plans.
Show Comments (0)