Trick of treat! My current favourite game, Call of Duty Mobile – Garena (CODM), happens to be many people’s favourite too. In fact, it ranks #1 on Google Play and the Apple App Tore since its release on 1 October in Southeast Asia. To celebrate this milestone, Garena has released limited in-game Halloween events and content. You’ll find new in-game themes and music, favourite weapons, items, and operators.
If you haven’t fired CODM recently, then don’t be spooked with the latest Halloween update patch. The iconic “Standoff” map in multiplayer mode get colourful Halloween deco. That’s not all, Captain Price, one of the most beloved characters of the franchise will finally be joining you on the battlefield.
You’ll also get permanent weapons and equipment of the Bat-Camo series, as well as have a chance to score the permanent M21EBR—Metal Note by conquering fierce matches and collecting pumpkins.
The login lobby is laden with Halloween-themed surroundings and mysterious music. In “Standoff” you’ll find special decorations all over—with buildings filled with pumpkins and trucks covered by Ghost stickers.
There are limited time weapons like the AK47-Pumpkin Head to be obtained, as well as item or operators with Halloween bat designs.
Garena revealed that “Hardpoint” and “Sniper Only” multiplayer modes will be featured for a limited time, riding on the popularity of previously-released “Free for All” and “Gungame” modes.
“Hardpoint” is similar to “Domination,” but it changes as the game proceeds; two teams will need to occupy the Hardpoint and win over the other for the final victory.
“Sniper Only” is specially-designed for rifle-addicted players; only Artic. 50 and DL Q33 are available in the game. This mode rewards precision, naturally.
Operator Skills in CODM play decisive roles in intense battles, and often times turning points to victory. You can deploy fortune-changing Operator Skill “Sparrow” to ignite a massive explosion on enemies or objects, for the ultimate win.
Here’s the list of Halloween Update Patch Event Highlights
- 10/18 – 10/24 Get Task Force 141 Avatar Frame by joining “Sniper Only Challenge”
- 10/21 – 11/01 Get the New Operator Skill – “Sparrow” by playing multiplayer modes
- 10/25 – 10/27 Get Spray-Spoof Proud by logging in
- 10/25 – 10/31 Get Task Force 141 Portrait by joining “Hardpoint Challenge”
- 10/26 – 11/01 Collet pumpkin dog tags to win permanent M21EBR – Metal Note and Bat Camo equipment10/30 – 10/31 Get Arctic.50 – Bat Camo by logging in
- Samsung continues to offer free phone sanitising service, not just for Galaxy phones
- Free Keyboard Book Cover with Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- Yuna to headline U Mobile #GroovesWithU final show
- 2020 Lenovo Legion portfolio strikes with a Coldfront
- Poco F2 Pro Malaysia: Pricing, availability of the latest flagship killer