At the eve of the official launch, U Mobile has revealed it is also selling the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. This officially makes it the fourth telco in Malaysia to offer Samsung’s latest flagship device.
For the first 100 customers, U Mobile is throwing in a Gear VR (worth MYR459) for free. Existing customers will get free one year of U Care Plus 8 device insurance. U Care Plus 8 covers device damage up to MYR1,000.
The latest Samsung flagship will be available at U Mobile stores starting 18 March 2016. The Galaxy S7 edge retails at MYR3,099 (inclusive of GST) and is available via Samsung directly; and telcos Celcom, Digi, Maxis and now U Mobile. Samsung ran pre-orders twice, with both sessions selling out within a couple of hours.
Knowing U Mobile, it will likely bundle the phone into its Ultimate Device Plans that give you contract freedom, offers no upfront payment, and the ability to share data quota, calls and SMS.
You’ll likely be able to trade-in your old phone for the Galaxy S7 edge too, through its trade-in program.
More details to be revealed at the launch tomorrow morning. Stay tuned.
Learn more about the Galaxy S7 edge here:
- [MWC2016] Samsung sets the bar sky high with the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge
- Samsung Galaxy S7 hands-on: The best Android smartphone gets better
- 7 reasons why the Samsung Galaxy S7 should be your next smartphone
- 20% off with Samsung Galaxy S7 edge pre-order on 7 March 2016
- Galaxy S7 edge pre-orders sell out, Samsung extends to 2,000 more
- Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge with Maxis and get a free Gear S2 Classic
- Lee Kwang Soo has lost his edge. Can you help him find it?
- Buy the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge from U Mobile and get a free Gear VR
- Lee Kwang Soo puts fans at the edge of frenzy at Samsung Galaxy S7 edge launch in Malaysia
- Samsung introduces Galaxy Butler Service
Show Comments (0)