I have to hand it to Apple Computer. They have this gift. The gift that makes you want things. This uncanny ability to spur interest. Desire. From the very depths of your inner soul, your gut, your emotions. If you think Apple does just computers, hah!, think again. They are way beyond that. How about masters of digital music players? How about king of convergence?
First the iPod. Then the iPod Mini. iPod Photo. iPod Shuffle. Now this. If you think you don’t need it. Forget it. You’ll want it. No matter what. C’mon, you know you want it.
The iPod nano. Slick, beautiful as anything can be.
Take everything you love about iPod and shrink it. Now shrink it again. With 2GB (500 songs) and 4GB (1,000 songs) models starting at $199, the pencil-thin iPod nano packs the entire iPod experience into an impossibly small design. So small, it will take your music places you never dreamed of.
Features at a glance
- Holds up to 1,000 songs and full-color album art
- Only 3.5 x 1.6 x 0.27 inches and 1.5 ounces
- Bright 1.5-inch color LCD display
- Up to 14 hours of battery life(1)
- Apple Click Wheel
- Charges and syncs via USB
- Accessory-compatible Dock connector
- Completely skip-free playback
- Works with Mac OS X or Windows 2000/XP
- Plays music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Holds up to 25,000 photos(2)
- Syncs contacts, calendars and to-do lists
By the way, iTunes 5 is out! With a new look and more!
Download here: iTunes 5