The third generation Myvi does look good. We’re not too sure when it will be in the market but it’s expected to be very soon. The good news is, Perodua has revealed the pricing and some key features of its best-seller, and it’s looking good.
The main highlights of the car comes in the form of the overall design, which Perodua says is designed completely in Malaysia. Plus, the second national car maker has also injected some advanced safety features, found only on higher end and priced cars.
Based on the preview video above, we can tell that the new car will be available in either two engines, the 1.3L and the 1.5L. Both with Dual VVT-i technology.
1.3L Standard G (MYR44,300 – MYR46,300)
- 1.3L Dual VVT-i four cylinder (94bhp/121Nm)
- Four speed auto or five speed manual
- LED headlamps (auto on/off, follow me home function)
- Headlight leveling
- LED tail lamps with LED light guides
- Reverse sensors
- 14 inch alloy wheels
- Keyless entry and push button ignition
- 8+1 seat configuration
- 60 : 40 folding rear seats
- Side pockets on the front seats (mobile phone usage only)
- Four airbags
- ABS, EBD, VSC, Traction Control, Emergency Stop Signal (ESS)
- Five year or 150,000km warranty
1.3L Premium X (MYR48,300)
- Four speed automatic
- Eco-idle stop/start system
- Other exterior trim (Unconfirmed)
1.5L High (MYR51,800)
- 1.5L Dual VVT-i four cylinder (106bhp/140Nm)
- Four speed automatic
- 15 inch dual-tone alloy wheels
- Front bodykit and side skirts in a dual-tone finish
- Two tone rear bumper
- Rear spoiler
- Built-in toll reader (Integrated SmartTag)
- Six airbags
1.5L Advance (MYR55,300)
- Advanced Safety Assist (ASA)
- Pre-collision warning (PCW)
- Pre-collision braking (PCB) (Low speed autonomous braking)
- Front Departure Alert (FDA)
- Pedal Misoperation Control (PMC)
*Prices are OTR without insurance
As for colour options, the new Myvi will come with two new colors, Granite Gray and Peppermint Green. These two colors are only available for the 1.5L and 1.3L respectively. Other options include Ivory White, Glittering Silver, Mystical Purple and Lava Red. Perodua has announced that the order books will be opened tomorrow.
They also added that the new Myvi will be on preview at the upcoming Malaysia Auto Show happening from 9-12 November 2017 at MAEPS, Serdang.
Source: Perodua Malaysia