The Ford display booth at NAIAS 2016 (North American International Auto Show) at Cobo Center, Detroit was a showcase of its latest and best cars, mobility solutions and more. There were plenty of engaging activities, presentations and product announcements throughout the day. Here are photos from Day 2. Don’t forget to catch Day 1 photos, too.
More NAIAS 2016 coverage here:
- [NAIAS 2016] Day 1 at the Ford Display in pictures #FordNAIAS
- [NAIAS 2016] FordPass reimagines and redefines customer experience
- [NAIAS 2016] The 2017 Ford Fusion is here, V6 Sport model pumps out 325bhp
- [NAIAS 2016] 2016 North American Car, Truck/Utility of the Year Finalists
- [NAIAS 2016] Honda Civic is 2016 North American Car of the Year
Follow me at NAIAS 2016
Follow the official hashtag #FordNAIAS.
Stay tuned for more 🙂
Disclaimer: Ford Motor Company paid for my travel and accommodations at a three-day NAIAS Digital Summit. I was not compensated in any other manner for my time. My opinions posted here are my own.