The Xperia SP offers the best of Sony with stunning premium designs and a range of technologies including a high quality screen for the ultimate viewing experience; the latest camera features for impressive pictures and videos; NFC connectivity for One-touch function; Battery STAMINA Mode for extended battery life; and Sony’s signature media apps for enjoying photos, music, movies and games on the go.
The Xperia SP brings plenty of features usually found on more high-end phones, without burning a hole in your pocket. With a high quality 4.6″ 720p HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2, 8MP fast capture camera with Exmor RS for mobile, 4G LTE, NFC and extended battery life, the Xperia SP is an affordable superphone.
Key features for Xperia SP
- Precision crafted co-moulded aluminium frame
- Super-bright 4.6” 720p HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2
- One-touch functions with NFC to display content on your TV or to share music and photos between devices
- 4G LTE for superfast entertainment and browsing
- Unique ‘transparent element’ can be personalised to change colour when notifying you of all your incoming messages and calls. Or simply set it to pulse to the beat of your music to stand out from the crowd.
- 8MP fast-capture camera with “Exmor RS for mobile”, HDR and Superior Auto for the best photos, even at night or against a strong backlight
- Battery STAMINA Mode for optimum battery life
- Available colours: Black and White, with Red to be available shortly after launch
- RRP: RM1,299
For consumers on a budget, or looking for their very first smartphone, Sony Mobile offers the Xperia E – a compact, value-for-money smartphone engineered to keep things simple, and easy on the pocket. Xperia E is also available in a dual SIM version – Xperia E dual, a trend amongst the value market and frequent travellers.
Key features for Xperia E / Xperia E dual
- Crystal clear calls thanks to HD Voice and noise cancellation
- Easy data and battery power management
- Long-lasting 1500 mAh removable battery
- 3.5” HVGA display for great browsing and entertainment experiences
- Walkman music experience with xLOUD and 3D surround sound
- Wireless DLNA connectivity to easily share and view content like photos and videos on a TV, tablet and PC
- Powered by a 1 GHz processor
Xperia E – Black, White, Red
Xperia E dual – Black, Gold
Xperia E – RM499
Xpera E dual - RM559
The new Xperia SP and Xperia E will be available starting 26 April 2013 while Xperia E dual is already in stores. All models except *Xperia E dual come with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).