Samsung continues its dominating position as the smartphone maker in the world with yet another entry . Introducing the GALAXY ACE Plus, the successor to the mid-range Samsung smartphone Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830). Introduced in January 2012 and subsequently made available in February 2012, ACE Plus is an entry level phone suitable for first time Android users, or one who is looking for an affordable alternative.
It comes with a single-core 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (common platform for entry level, budget phones), an improved 3.65-inch HVGA display and 2.3 Gingerbread Platform. All of that for an absolutely inexpensive price of RM 700.
Specifications at a glance
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor with Andreno 200 GPU
- 3.65″ HVGA (320×480) TFT
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean)
- 5MP Camera with Flash
- MPEG4, H.263, H.264 with Recording/Playback:[email protected]
- 3GB Internal Memory (expendable up to 32GB)
- 512 MB RAM
- 114.7 x 62.5x 11.2 mm
- Standard Battery, Li-ion 1,300 mAh
- Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
While we prep a proper review, enjoy the unboxing pics!
What’s in the box ?
Show Comments (0)