Rooted Android users listen up! You can now officially install PlayStation Mobile (PSM) on your Smartphone. Here’s a simple step-by-step guide provided by Android Police:
[ad#Google Adsense 336×280]
- Make sure your phone is rooted; for many phones this is as simple as clicking a (virtual) button, for others it can be painful since it varies via device. Google will steer you in the right direction as long as long as you know the name of your phone/tablet.
- Enable non-market applications to be installed on your Android device.
- Download the PlayStation Mobile application, and this zip folder, move these files to your Android.
- Boot into a custom recovery, like ClockworkMod or TWRP.
- In ClockworkMod use volume keys to navigate and the power button to make selections – choose “install zip from sdcard” then either select “install zip from sdcard” or “install zip from internal sdcard” (depending on where you placed the zip file) locate the zip then install it.
- Reboot your device and install the PlayStation Mobile application by locating it with a file manager like ES File Explorer, or Astro File manager.
You are set to go, now go download some games to try on your new certified PSM Smartphone! Does it working for you? Leave some comments below.
Source: PlayStation Life