Want to see the new Lara Croft badly but afraid that your desktop can’t take the beating? Fret not, Tomb Raider is definitely a featherweight contender in terms of specifications. Trust me on this. Tomb Raider will be in stores on 5 March 2013. Available for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Minimum system requirements for PC
- Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista,7,8 (32bit/64bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM:
– AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT
– nVidia 8600
- Dual core CPU:
– AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+)
– Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300)
- 1GB Memory (2GB on Vista)
Recommended system requirements for PC
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM:
– AMD Radeon HD 4870
– nVidia GTX 480
- Quad core CPU:
– AMD Phenom II X2 565
– Intel Core i5-750
- 4GB Memory
Here’s how Tomb Raider will perform in the recommended settings.
- Very high resolution textures with up to 16x the amount of data
- Detail Tessellation to enhance the detail on many surfaces in the game
- Higher quality shadows
- High quality bokeh depth of field with near-blur
- Tessellation algorithms used to smooth out geometry
- Improved cloth, SSAO, quality wetness effects, and post-filter effects.
- LOD quality is adjustable for better quality on higher-end machines.
Show Comments (1)
Comments are closed.