In line with the snazzy ‘Flat UI’ of the new iOS 7, Apple has refined the user interface for its Apple Store app. The Apple Store app is makes it easy for consumers to research, personalise, and buy products from Apple. It can also be used to make Genius Bar and workshop reservations at the Apple Store.
Here’s a complete list of what you can do with the app on the iPhone or iPod touch:
- Buy products on the go and pick them up at your favorite Apple Retail Store, or have them shipped to your door (U.S. only).
- Personalise an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, plus get signature gift wrapping for select Apple products.
- Custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want, including larger drives and more memory.
- Track your stuff: View the status of current and previous orders in the order status section.
- While in an Apple Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay (available in select countries).
- Request help, check in for reservations, and meet up with a Specialist at the store.
- Make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and sign up for workshops and events.
Latest posts by Vernon Chan (see all)
- iPhone 6 sales top 10 million on first weekend, shatters records - September 23, 2014
- Celebrity photo leaks continue as Rihanna and Kim Kardashian become latest victims - September 23, 2014
- Ankama’s Wakfu MMORPG now available on Steam - September 22, 2014