Executive Producer, Mark Darrah has revealed the following details on the Dragon Age Official Website.
- The next game will be called Dragon Age III: Inquisition.
- We won´t be talking about the story of the game today. Though you can make some guesses from the title.
- This game is being made by a lot of the same team that has been working on Dragon Age since Dragon Age: Origins. It´s composed of both experienced BioWare veterans and talented new developers.
- We are working on a new engine which we believe will allow us to deliver a more expansive world, better visuals, more reactivity to player choices, and more customization. At PAX East, we talked about armour and followers? Yeah, that kind of customisation. We´ve started with Frostbite 2 from DICE as a foundation to accomplish this.
For more details, just click the source below.
A gamer and a writer inspired by the industry. Filled with passion only when it comes to the triple Gs of life – Games, Gold and Girls.
Latest posts by ziweny (see all)
- [Announcement] Samsung Galaxy S4 is Here in Malaysian Stores! - May 6, 2013
- Microsoft Study: Your PC Might Be Infected By Malware - March 5, 2013
- World of Warplanes Gets New Aircraft and Updates! - February 28, 2013